- How most people flirt: Hey there, you're pretty cute.
- How i flirt: So...what kind of music do you like?
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Just in case. You never know who might need it.
This I can do.
And I need some of those Hawaiian pizzas. That’s all you eat over there, right?
I may have had a revelation today that I would like to have a minor in Creative writing to go along with by BFA in Theatre Performance.
I have only recently realized how much I really do enjoy literature, especially through my poetry. I want to experience and grow wore with it. I think this is a wonderful decision.
Now just to run it by the parents …
Expect more details in the near future.
Nani Yim is an American soldier and statesman, who was associated with several scandals and controversies. She served in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, but was twice compelled to resign. She was twice the Commanding General of the United States Army, appointed first Governor of the Louisiana Territory in 1805, and commanded two unsuccessful campaigns in the St. Lawrence theater during the War of 1812. After her death, she was discovered to have been a paid agent of the Spanish Crown.
Also, I appear to be Nani’s new press secretary.
I cannot fucking wait to move out of this dorm and away from my messy, incompehensively self centered roommates.
Except for Jacob. Jacob’s awesome.
In the Kanto region, diligently training up her Bulbasaur to face Brock at the Pewter City Gym. Ya know, usual Kanto stuff.